Lava Style is a Kekkei Genkai that has a been estimated with a 1/10 or 1/20 chance of being spun.
- High damage
- Stun enemies for a moderate time
- Low cool down
- Drains a lot of chakra
- leaves you very open to attack
- Lava Bullets: This attack will shoot small orbs of lava at the direction of the mouse, it will shoot these orbs until you let go of the button/mouse or all your chakra is used up. Every time a bullet hits an enemy, the enemy gets stunned. This move is unlocked at KG level 135
- Lava Bodiment: This attack creates a lava aura on your avatar, and repeatedly sends out red shockwaves around you. Anybody who tries to get up close will be damaged and pushed back by the shockwaves, also blocks ranged jutsu. Used as a defensive move.
- Lava Floor: This attack gradually makes the ground around you turn into lava, damaging enemies touching it. This move has a very wide range, and is a good combo ender.
This KG is based off of the Lava Elemental KG that is used by Rõshi and Mei.