The Rinnegan is a dojutsu that can be obtained by spinning for it in the main menu. it can be obtained with only a 1/360 chance of being spin, which is equivalent to the Tenseigan's rarity.
You can spin for this as well as buy it for 600 spins.
- The Rinnegan increases your total HP and chakra to 150 (from 100).
- All of the Rinnegan's abilities deal good damage
- it requires close to medium range to use its moves
- Universal pull: The user pulls in air causing the opponent within range to sucked towards their hand, once within a certain range it creates an effect similar to Chibaku Tensei around the target, and pushes them back a great distance.
- Shinra Tensei: User pushes the air around them dealing medium-high damage to opponents and doing high knockback. This move is strictly close range.
- Chibaku Tensei: This is an ability that when activated, brings all close opponents into the air and continuously deals damage as you hold down the mouse until the user releases the mouse or the user's chakra is depleted. This move acts as a genjutsu once you are hit by it... you cannot escape until the planetoid breaks down.
•The 3 moves the Rinnegan possesses have alternate names. Universal Pull is known as Banshō Ten'in, Shinra Tensei is known as Almighty Push, and Chibaku Tensei is known as Planetary Devastation.
•In the source material, these moves are only one of the many abilities of Nagato/Madara's Rinnegan.
•These skills are from Nagato's Deva path of the six paths of pain.